2022 Catch Up

I’m long overdue for an update, so I thought that now would be a great time to do a catch-up on what I’ve been up to so far this year (warning: this is a longer post than usual). These last few months have flown by and I can’t believe we’re already halfway through the year!

I’ve had the pleasure of racing quite a bit this year with my new team, L39ion of Los Angeles. It’s been a crazy busy and fun schedule since February this year and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

L39ion Team Camp + Esports World Championships

Agoura Hills, CA (2/20/22-2/28/22)

Team camp earlier this year was an absolute blast. It was really special being back in California and riding on many of the same roads I trained on during my time at UCLA. I also really enjoyed getting to know my teammates who are a genuinely fun and welcoming group of people. The first few days were super busy with sponsor meetings, photos, interviews, social rides, etc. The second half of camp was a bit less busy but just as fun with the highlights being racing in the Esports World Championships on Zwift, going to a VR studio and killing zombies and playing flag football on the last day. Racing the World Championships on the second to last day of camp was a huge honor and extra special with the entire team cheering me on. The course consisted of 55 km and over 3,000 feet of climbing, which made for some seriously tough racing. I managed to hold on for the majority of the race but fell off on the second to last time up the steep QOM climb and rode with a small group the rest of the way to the finish. I ended up finishing just outside of the top 30 (definitely not what I was hoping for), but I was super stoked to see three of my USA teammates finish in the top 10 and to see my L39ion teammate, Freddy Ovett finish an amazing 2nd in the men’s race. Overall it was an exciting week at team camp, and being surrounded by such an amazing group made me that much more excited for the rest of the season!

La Verne Stage Race

La Verne, CA (3/25/22-3/27/22)

The La Verne Stage Race was my first official race with the team. I honestly wasn’t sure how the legs were going to feel after having just finished a week-long track endurance camp in Carson, CA with USA Cycling. However, once the racing started, the legs really came around and felt great. Maybe track training isn’t the worst way to get the legs primed for a stage race? I will say, that track camp was my favorite camp I’ve done yet. It was my first time ever on a 250m track with 45 degree bankings, and though it was a bit nerve-wracking at first, I quickly got used to it and had a blast ripping around on it during training.

Once the camp finished, it was time to focus on the La Verne Stage Race. The last time I had done this race was when it was called the San Dimas Stage Race in 2017, so I was very excited to get to finally race it again. I also hadn’t done a stage race in over two years so I was particularly looking forward to testing out the legs and getting some decent race volume in. Sadly, when we arrived to the time trial course that Friday, we were greeted by the CHP who told us that the event was canceled and we needed to leave since apparently the race director didn’t have the required permits to keep the road closed for the event. So we then proceeded to make the most of the situation and do our own team endurance ride for a few hours. After Friday’s cancellation, we weren’t sure if we would even be able to race Saturday or Sunday. Thankfully, the racing continued as planned through the weekend and I was happy to take the win in Saturday’s road race after getting in a small break. I was also super pleased to get 2nd in the criterium on Sunday behind my teammate Amber and score the overall win along with the sprinter and QOM jerseys! To make the weekend even better, my teammate Tyler won the overall for the men! Overall it was a solid weekend which wouldn’t have been possible without the support of my amazing teammates and Legion team staff.

Glasgow Nations Cup

Glasgow, Scotland (4/21/22-4/24/22)

My first track racing experience was a special one. To say I was a bit nervous beforehand would be an understatement. I don’t think I’ve ever been more nervous before a race and I barely slept the night before the team pursuit. I had been at the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center for a couple weeks training with a few other girls on the track leading up to the Nations Cup (hardest track camp I’ve done so far), so I knew I was well prepared both physically and mentally, but the nerves were still at an all time high. The team pursuit was honestly one of the most fun and thrilling experiences of my life and I’m happy with how smoothly it went for my first race and our first time racing together as a team. I’m also amazed at how quickly the 4k (16 laps) went by–it was incredibly painful but at least it went by fast! I started out in third position and felt like I had a smooth start off the line. I also felt pretty smooth on the bike both in the line and on the front, but my exchanges were definitely something I knew I could improve on. The hardest part was when we lost a teammate near the end and I had to fight extra hard to stay on so that we could finish with three riders. In the end we finished with a decent time and qualified for round one, which I didn’t race so that one of my teammates who hadn’t raced in the qualifying round could have a chance to compete. Like the qualifying round, the team rode a smooth and decently fast race, finishing with the same time as the qualifying round (4:26). Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough to qualify for the final round, but we still managed to end up in 8th place.

A couple days later was the individual pursuit. Like the team pursuit, I had never raced one before and went in not knowing exactly how it was going to feel. I had a great start out of the gate but went out a bit too fast in the first kilometer and paid for it later in the race. Thankfully, like the team pursuit, the 3k (12 laps) went by super fast and before I knew it, the race was over, finishing with a time of 3:41.

Competing against some of the best teams in the world was quite humbling and a huge learning experience that I’m incredibly grateful for. Big thank you to USA Cycling for giving me the opportunity and for believing in me. Representing the U.S. at the highest level is an honor that I never take for granted. To be totally honest, the team pursuit is the most emotionally draining event I’ve ever done, primarily due to the fact that everything you do during the race affects your teammates and vice versa. Despite the stress of the event, I’ve totally fallen in love with the event and am looking forward to doing more of it in the future.

Milton Nations Cup

Milton, Canada (5/12/22-5/15/22)

Similar to the previous Nations Cup, I decided to go out to Colorado Springs for a bit leading into the Milton Nations Cup so I could properly prepare. This time it was just me, Lily Williams and my Legion teammate Gavin Hoover (two badass Olympians) training at the track together–a tiny but mighty group. Just like in Glasgow, I competed in both the team pursuit and the individual pursuit. Also similar to Glasgow, I didn’t sleep well the night before due to pre-race nerves. On race day I found myself feeling pretty good and had solid legs for each round. I started in the fourth position this time behind Megan Jastrab, Jennifer Valente and Lilly Williams. Everyone had a smooth start and we managed to have a decently smooth race, finishing with all four of us and a time of 4:22, qualifying us for round one.

In the first round, we managed to have another smooth race with all four of us finishing with a time of 4:19. Megan had shortened one of her pulls which caused me to do an extra pull on the last lap, but thankfully I was able to keep it together and finish strong. That ride qualified us for the final bronze round later that night, where we found ourselves in an extremely tight battle with Canada whom we were going back and forth with throughout the entire race. Things got hectic when we lost Megan and were down to three riders. Before Megan pulled off, I was actually thinking I’d be done after my next pull since I was on the verge of exploding, but once she was out I had no choice but to somehow hold on for dear life until the end. I only did a 3/4 lap pull on my last turn and struggled to hold Jen’s wheel when she took over for her multiple-lap hero pull at the end. Ultimately I’m proud of how hard I fought to hold on at the end, despite there being a slight gap between Jen and myself on the last lap. We somehow managed to beat Canada by seven tenths of a second and come away with a bronze medal and a time of 4:21! The feeling of winning a medal at my second Nations Cup and second track race ever was definitely an amazing and surreal experience that I’ll never forget.

In the individual pursuit the next day, my legs were definitely feeling tired from the three team pursuit rounds the day before, but I surprised myself by improving my time by five seconds and finishing 10th with a time of 3:36–largely due to the fact that I paced myself much better than last time. Overall it was a successful week in Milton and I feel incredibly lucky to have been surrounded by the best team and support staff. I really am racing with and learning from the best! 

Joe Martin Stage Race

Fayetteville, Arkansas (5/19/22-5/22/22)

After a track-filled spring, I was so excited to switch gears and focus on road racing with L39ion. The last time I did the JMSR was back in 2018, so it had been a while! The courses were all the same but the field size and depth of talent made this year more challenging than last time. Our team plan was to ride for Skylar who had won the race the previous year. I wasn’t feeling my best going into the race, but I knew I was still fit and was confident I could do a lot to help out the team. The first day consisted of 69 miles of undulating terrain through the Arkansas countryside. Attacks would go off throughout the day but nothing stuck. However, the field shattered once we hit the Devil’s Den climb, which thankfully Alexis, Skylar and I were well-positioned for after taking the front on the descent going into it. The three of us stayed together the entire climb and had good positioning, however there were a few riders who broke away off the front near the top. Once some of us re-grouped after the top, Alexis and I worked together with some DNA riders to bring back the girls off the front. It took a while, but eventually, we caught them with a good chunk of racing left to go. The majority of the rest of the race was us riding defensively to keep things together. EF went on the attack a few times within the last part of the race and a couple girls went off the front within the last one mile. As we got closer to the finish, we were closing in on the girls ahead and it really all came down to the final sprint in the end with me leading out Alexis and Skylar. I jumped right before the 200m to go sign and Skylar jumped around Alexis to stay on my wheel. I gave everything I had in that final sprint and we were able to just barely catch the girls in front with Skylar coming around me right before the line. Sky ended up finishing first and myself in third–talk about an exciting finish!

The next day was 67 miles of almost the same route as the day before but in the reverse direction. There were plenty of attacks but nothing stuck until major splits started happening on the fast and twisty descent into Devil’s Den as well as the climb out of Devil’s Den. Unfortunately, I had mistakenly thought I heard my teammate tell me to attack going into the climb, which I did, and burnt myself not long after with the front group passing me like I was standing still. I then found myself solo and rode steady until a group from behind (including my teammate Alexis) caught me at the top. We then worked together until we caught the front group and Alexis and I rode defensively until we got to the bottom of the final climb to the finish. At that point, people attacked and the group shattered. Skylar went up the road with those who attacked and Alexis and I rode our own pace to the finish, our jobs done. Even though Skyler didn’t end up how she wanted, we were still proud of her top 10 finish.

Day three was the 4 mile uphill time trial out of Devil’s Den. I wasn’t feeling great going into the race, having felt the fatigue add up from the two days of racing beforehand, but the legs came around and I was able to hold decent power all the way up and finish 10th. I personally wasn’t anticipating a top 10 finish, so it was a pleasant surprise! The highlight of the day however, was seeing my teammate Sam win the men’s TT. I have never seen someone so surprised and overjoyed at winning a race before, and it was a moment I’ll never forget.

The final day was the criterium in downtown Fayetteville. We knew that it was our day and that as long as we rode smart, we’d come away with a stage win. The race started out fast and stayed fast the whole time. I used the downhill and climb on each lap to move up whenever needed and made sure to cover attacks throughout the race. Alexis and Skylar attacked at certain points midway through the race to keep the pace high and make other teams work, but their time off the front was short-lived and the race ultimately came down to a sprint at the end. Our team took the front on the last lap and we found ourselves battling with team DNA’s train for position going into the final corners. Sam was our first lead out rider, followed buy Alexis, myself, then Skylar. I was originally going to be behind Sam, but Alexis and I decided to switch spots based on how we were feeling. When I found myself at the front before the last turn, I stepped on the gas, forming a gap to the rest of the field behind Maggie (DNA) who was on Skylar’s wheel. Unfortunately, I eased up a bit not long after the last turn since I was pretty gassed and Skylar and Maggie went around me to sprint up the hill to the finish, with Maggie finishing first and Sky second. I rolled through in third a few seconds later with no one around me. Even though we went 2-3, we were pretty disappointed with not getting the win. In hindsight, I knew I made a mistake in letting up and swinging off too soon before the finish, when instead, I should have went all the way to the line which would have given Sky better momentum to launch off my wheel. Despite the mistake, I’m still happy with how I felt physically and mentally throughout the four days of racing. Even though it didn’t end how we wanted it, we still had fun and learned a lot from both each other and the other racers.

Armed Forces

Washington D.C. (6/4/22-6/5/22)

This was my first year racing at the Armed Forces Cycling Classic and it certainly didn’t disappoint. The last time I had spent time in D.C. was for my eighth grade school field trip, so it was nice being back and getting to see the city (including some of the monuments) in person again. We had lots of fun in the couple days leading in to the race with our team partaking in a fast local group ride, a Q&A/meet and greet at a local bike shop and a big community ride event in Chocolate City where we rode behind a music truck–a first for me!

The race consisted of two days of criterium racing. The first day was the Crystal Cup crit which consisted of a mostly flat, six-corner course. My teammate Kendall had won the race in years past, so our goal was to have her win both days and the overall. Of course, the race was fast from the start, and we made sure to stay near the front of the race as much as possible and cover moves. There were plenty of attacks but the race stayed together for the most part. Our team took over with about 10 laps to go (a little earlier than planned due to the sketchiness of the peloton) and we rode steady at the front, taking turns rotating through with Kendall sitting just behind us. With 2 laps go, we started our formal lead out, with Julyn taking the front first, followed by a lap with Sam at the front, the myself at the front on the backside of the course up until just before the second to last turn when Jennifer Valente (Team TWENTY24) powered around me and took over. After that, I just rode steady to the finish and celebrated with the team after crossing the line and hearing that Kendall and Alexis went 1-2!

The next day was the Clarendon Cup which featured a completely flat five-turn course. Like the previous day, the pace started out pretty fast but I quickly settled in and felt smooth throughout the race despite holding on for dear life through the first hairpin turn on each lap. The plan was essentially the same as yesterday with making sure we stayed near the front to cover moves and keep things together until the final sprint. We also planned to take over with a few laps to go and start our lead out with 2 laps to go. When it was my turn at the front going in to the last lap, Jennifer Valente put in another big attack and I managed to close the gap to her on the backside of the course. After that I was done and let the rest of my teammates take over from there. As soon as they went by, I used what little energy I had left to get to the finish (since there was a pretty big gap to the rest of the field) and rolled through in 6th, getting passed right before the line by Mia Kilburg from DNA. Soon after I found out that Kendall had won the race (and hence, the overall) and Alexis snagged fourth, so it was an amazing way to wrap up the weekend of racing.

The fun wasn’t over after the racing ended. On our last day in the city, we toured around on e-scooters and even spent a couple hours in an art museum–a perfect end our D.C. trip!

Tulsa Tough

Tulsa, Oklahoma (6/10/22-6/12/22)

Before I knew it, it was mid-June and it was time for the best and biggest criterium weekend on the calendar. I had done Tulsa Tough once back in 2019 but this year brought even larger race fields and crowds. In the days leading up to the race, we participated in a couple local group rides and attended a special Cycle Kids event where we helped build bikes for a local elementary school. It was so much fun connecting with the youth and talking with them about bike mechanics and safety. We even got to see a few kids learn how to ride a bike for the first time! By the end of the event, my heart was so full. The entire experience reminded me of how giving back inspiring the next generation is truly what it’s all about.

Day one of Tulsa featured a fast and mostly flat eight-corner course. Due to the high temperature, we all started with ice socks in our jerseys which made all the difference in keeping us cool before and early on in the race. In typical crit-racing fashion, the pace was high from the start and it took me a few laps to get to the front after starting in the back. Before getting to the front, I managed to barely get around a crash on lap three which involved a couple riders. Once in a better position near the front, I took a sigh of relief and managed to stay there for the majority of the race and do my part in covering moves. Less than 20 minutes after starting, a big crash happened and the race was neutralized for about 20 minutes. I had never experienced a neutralized race for as long as that before and it was definitely tough to stand at the start/finish line in the heat while watching them cart away one of the fallen riders. Once we got going again, my legs were a bit cranky but I still managed to help rotate through with the team at the front with a few laps to go and do my part in the lead out on the second to last lap. Though I wish I could’ve given a bit of a longer pull at the end, my legs were cooked and I just rode the last lap to the finish at a steady pace. Skylar ended up taking the win so it all worked out in the end!

Day two featured a six-corner course with a false flat and slight climb on the backside. Our start time was slightly earlier than the day before, so the temperatures were a bit higher in the 90s. Similar to the day before, we all started with ice socks in our jerseys (I had multiple in the back of my jersey and bibs). I did my typical job of covering moves and even went on a solo attack for almost a whole lap mid-way through the race. Once caught, I recovered a bit in the group until it was time for our team to take the front and rotate with a few laps to go. I ended up taking the front as planned, but swung off after Jennifer Valente attacked going into the last lap and I just didn’t have the legs to bridge up to her. I then just rode steady to the finish, my job done, and was ecstatic to hear that Skylar had taken the win.

Day three was by far my favorite day of the weekend, and a race I’d been looking forward to all year. The course featured the famous Crybaby Hill (a short, punchy climb up to the backside of the course–my favorite type of climb!), followed by a fast descent and sharp right hand turn at the bottom onto the finish strait. I felt great throughout the race, despite the 100+ degree temperature and humidity (perks of being from Florida) and the legs had plenty of punch each time up the climb. I found it was easy to maintain position and to move up if needed each time up the hill and I felt smooth each time down the descent and and in the final turn. There were quite fewer attacks than the previous couple days due to the nature of the course but I made sure to cover a couple. Going into the last lap I went to the front and started the lead out. I made sure to lift the pace going up the climb and towards the top of the last riser before the descent, then pulled off and let Alexis and Skylar take it from there rolling to the finish in 10th. In the end, Skylar ended up sprinting to the win! Overall it was solid race and I’m happy with how I felt. My teammate Kendall however, suffered from severe heat stroke and had to take a trip to the ER where she thankfully recovered later that day. Seeing her after the race was one of the scariest things I’ve ever witnessed and I’m so thankful she ended up being okay.

Harlem Skyscraper

Harlem, NYC (6/19/22)

This was my first trip to Harlem for the Harlem Skyscraper criterium. I had been to NYC a few times before but I’d never had the chance to do this race in the past. We had plenty of team events in the few days leading up to the race with a Packer (shoe company owned by Mike Packer who’s local to the area and a team sponsor) x Strictly Bicycles event at a local bike shop, a community ride with Black Watts (local cycling club) and a L39ion + Miami Blazers event at the Rapha store in Soho. On race day we were welcomed with perfect weather and lots of fans and familiar faces. Before the race, I even had the pleasure of meeting one of my coaching clients (a NYC resident) face to face for the first time!

The race featured a flat and fast four-corner course. Once we started, I quickly settled in with all my teammates around me at or near the front. We actually had a steady train going for the first few laps, but then other teams moved up and started attacking, leaving us a bit scattered behind. Alexis and I went on an early attack together (as we planned beforehand) with Dani from LA Sweat, and we stayed away for a little bit before getting swarmed by the field behind. I then took some time to recover before jumping on a couple attempted attacks mid-way through the race. Near the end, we were all together and we started our rotating train with a few laps to go. We ended up starting our lead out a bit early and I found myself at the front of our train going into two laps to go instead of one. I pulled off on the backside of the course, my legs pretty gassed, and tried to slot back in behind Kendall, but Maggie from DNA was glued to her wheel and wasn’t going to budge for me. I then rode side by side with her until the first turn on the last lap where I got pinched out and lost a few spots. I then just focused on holding position and riding steady to the finish where I found out that Kendall ended up finishing third. We were all pretty bummed about not winning the race and later on had a team meeting where we discussed all of our mistakes. It’s safe to say we learned a lot that day, and despite not winning, we all still had a good time racing our bikes. We had been undefeated all year up until that point, so we couldn’t be too hard on ourselves, especially knowing that you can’t win them all. That’s just how racing goes!

Pro Road National Championships

Knoxville, TN (6/23/22-6/26/22)

Nationals was, aside from day three of Tulsa, the race I’d been looking forward to all year. I was hungry to better my results from previous years and knew I had a good chance of doing so due to my fitness level. The only thing I was a bit unsure of was my endurance for the road race since I had been doing mostly track and crits all year. The other thing I was unsure of was how I’d do in the time trial with having just gotten my time trial bike the day before the race. I felt okay spinning on the bike, and it felt extremely fast, but without a proper bike fit and time on the bike, I honestly didn’t have super high expectations for the TT. Despite the uncertainties, I knew I was fit enough to have a chance at getting some decent results.

The time trial consisted of two 7 mile laps on mostly-flat (except one kicker near the end of the course) terrain with two u-turns each lap–the exact same course as the few years prior. I had a good start and felt decent in the first part of the time trial. However, things went downhill pretty quickly mid-way through the first lap as my body seemed to not want to push the way it normally would. I found myself shifting side to side on the saddle quite a bit, moving my upper body around too much, and just couldn’t seem to settle in to a good position and pace. I also made the mistake of putting my aero helmet on a bit too tight before the start and developed a headache early on in the race. Overall, it was a rough day for me and I ended up finishing 15th–far off from the top 10 I was subtley was hoping for. I couldn’t be too mad about it though, since I gave it a full effort. I also was just thankful I was able to race since I wasn’t sure I would even have a TT bike in time for the event. Additionally, I was thankful for my fiancé Eli and his brother Dodji cheering for me from the follow car behind me throughout the race–something truly special that I’ll never forget. The cheers really made all the difference in my mood as I suffered through the TT.

The following day was the criterium–a race I was admittedly a bit more excited for compared to the TT. The race featured 70 minutes on a six-corner course (same as previous years) with a punchy hill near the end before the final turn. Our goal as a team was to keep the race controlled and together so that Kendall would have the best shot at taking the win in the end and defending her title. She knew that in order to win, she had to repeat her strategy from last year of being the first person going into the third to last turn and up the hill. During the race, our team did a great job with staying in good position and keeping the race controlled. I covered a few attacks and had good legs for the lead out at on the last lap where, after Sam pulled off, I led our train on the backside of the course and up towards the third to last turn. Then I pulled off and Alexis took over up until the turn and Kendall took the front from there. After her pull, Alexis was able to get back on Sky’s wheel who was on Kendall, and they managed to stay ahead of the field and finish 1-2-3! The race couldn’t have gone more perfectly and we had a blast celebrating as a team.

After a nice rest day and visiting with family who had come out to support from Indiana (including a couple cousins I hadn’t seen in over 20 years!), it was time for the road race. This was by far the event I was most excited for and I couldn’t wait to put the legs to the ultimate test. The weather was a bit cooler than previous years which we were all thankful for but it was still decently humid. The 67 mile race consisted of 10 laps of a mostly-flat course except for the famous Sherrod Road hill which featured a steep and punchy, two to three minute hill climb (my favorite part of the course). The last part of the lap also featured the final section of the crit course that included a short and punchy hill to the finish strait (the type of finish I enjoy in a road race!). The race started out mildly except for a solo attacker who didn’t last long off the front. I found myself at or near the front each time going up Sherrod and surprised myself with how good my legs felt. I covered a couple attacks earlier on in the race, but made sure to sit in and conserve as much as possible so that I’d still be in contention at the end. Skylar got into a break mid-way through the race with Emma Langley (EF-Tibco) and Lauren De Crescenzo (Cinch Rise), both of whom ended up staying away until the end of the race, but unfortunately Sky ended up dropping off a few laps later. Sadly, the breakaway gap stayed the same until the end, despite the efforts from some of the riders in the chase group to bring them back (including my teammate Alexis who put in extra work on my behalf). Overall, I managed to stay cool, calm and collected throughout the majority of the race, except for when I got dropped near the top of Sherrod on the last lap and had to work with another rider a bit frantically to bridge back up to the front group. Soon after we made it back on, Lauren Stephens (EF-Tibco) went for a solo attack which I just didn’t have the legs to respond to. She quickly got a sizable gap on our group before some of us got organized and started rotating through to help bring her back. Unfortunately, we were only able to get the gap down to six seconds and our small group had to battle it out for fourth. Coming in to the third to last turn, a few girls attacked, who I jumped on to, and I somehow had enough kick to get around Lily Williams and Coryn Rivera on the final stretch to win the field sprint for fourth. I almost couldn’t believe my result when I crossed the line. This was by far my best result at Nationals yet, with my previous best result being 13th place the year before. I knew going in to the race that I was capable of a decent result, but I truly surprised myself with how well I ended up. I will say though, it was bittersweet to have just missed the podium by 6 seconds, something I’ll have my eyes focused on next year.


I’m so thankful for the wonderful opportunities I’ve had to race may bike so far this year–all of which wouldn’t be possible without the support of my friends, family, coaches (Kristin Armstrong, Gary Sutton and Cass Barrett) and team (staff, sponsors and teammates). We’re only halfway through the season but somehow, it feels like things are just getting started. This is the best I’ve ever felt physically and mentally and I’ve had the best results of my career in these last few months. I feel like this is just the beginning and I can’t wait to see what other great things are in store the rest of this year!

Aside from racing, a couple months ago Eli and I had the amazing opportunity to distribute 100 bikes and helmets to the youth of the Allegany and Cattaraugus reservations of the Seneca Nation through our Dreamcatcher Foundation. Since both of us spend so much time up in Buffalo, NY, where Eli plays football for the Bills, we wanted to serve the local Seneca Nation community by hosting a bike fundraiser, which ended up garnering about $10,000. Due to the success of our fundraiser, we were able to host a “Bike Rodeo” event which saw an awesome turnout of kids from both reservations. We had a blast talking with the youth about bike safety and even taught some kids how to ride a bike for the first time. We are truly grateful to everyone who donated to our fundraiser back in January and to everyone else (including Athletes and Causes) who came together to help make this possible. Making a difference and inspiring the next generation is what it’s all about. Seeing the kids’ faces light up while accepting their new bikes and riding them around with excitement was truly special and left my heart feeling so full. We can’t wait to host more camps and bike giveaways in the future!


  1. Jen on July 9, 2022 at 6:14 pm

    Terrific work. Most success in paying it forward and giving back!!
    Also with your teams success in almost undefeated. But also your hard work and efforts paying off !!!
    Keep up your great work Shayna!!!

  2. You Go on August 19, 2022 at 1:22 am

    You’re doing amazing Shayna, keep on striving for plus ultra 🙂

Leave a Comment